Risk Management Services | Physician Practices
Provide on-site Office Risk Assessments for medical groups, physician practices and surgery centers to reduce risk and/or eliminate potential liabilities.
- Assist in developing guidelines, methods or practices to limit liability exposures and increase patient satisfaction, patient safety while improving receivables.
- Provide educational programs for office staff on various risk and patient safety topics such as:
– Documentation & Charting
– Patient Satisfaction
– Health Literacy
– Tracking Test Results
– Managing Difficult Patients
- Provide assistance in preparation for Practice Accreditation.
- Available for consultation for urgent, risk related questions and/or situations.
- Available for assistance in managing patient complaints.
- Provides support and guidance throughout the litigation process.
- Develop individualized programs/plans to address specific needs of the practice to enhance productivity and profit.
- Assess the Culture of Safety in the practice to determine the impact on patient and employee safety, adverse event reporting and medical errors.
HPA to Host Seminar on Cybercrime – Prevention, Asset Protection and Damage Control
Wednesday May 8th, 2019 @ 5:30pm